Pro Line boats

doesnt look liek a steal of a price if thats what you mean...
decent boat i guess there similar to wellcraft, quite popluar

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Real nice boat but for that price you can likely get a better setup down there. Some crazy deals.

I've been looking pretty serious and I really haven't seen any "crazy deals" yet. I'll keep up the search. Thanks.

Alot better boats and alot better deals to be had than that. 500hrs and a Honda to boot. U could get into a Grady with a Yammy with less hrs. Look further south, Seattle's markets not that great

Pass the Pack

If I ever get another boat, Id try to stay away from having a transom well. I would reccomend the same to you if you expect to do much offshore fishing, especially hali fishing.

nootkalasttrip015.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Pro Lines are dirt cheap on the east coast...Seattle boats sell for similar prices as up here, because their market is largely Canadian.
You can get a 2950 for that price out east.

quote:Originally posted by Degree of Freedom

...Seattle boats sell for similar prices as up here, because their market is largely Canadian.

That's definitely what I'm seeing. Not worth the trouble and expense to import. Sure glad I've got lots of time to do this search (retired). I'll find the "perfect" boat yet so thanks for the input, guys.

quote:Originally posted by Island Fish Lifter

If I ever get another boat, Id try to stay away from having a transom well. I would reccomend the same to you if you expect to do much offshore fishing, especially hali fishing.

nootkalasttrip015.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Good advice. I'm kind of leaning towards an o/b with bracket.

Yep, pod the thing and you have a great boat there....but if you want the best go Grady.

Nedarb2.........

AMEN brother! [8D] They will be calling us the Grady bunch...nice ride by the way with your new power it should be great.

Back