Predator 225 welded aluminum boat

NikNak

I fished past this boat July 30th or there abouts at Logan Creek at Port Renfrew. I googled "Predator 225" with no success. It is a center consol boat with a welded aluminum bimini.

Does anyone have an idea where this boat was made and by who?

Thanks for any help

The boats were made in Coombs by Predator Marine, a small 1-2 man shop. They are not building boats at this time, but all the jigs and cut-outs are still there. The owner lives in Qualicum and still might build you one if asked. Great boats, we used 12 of his boats in our lodge up in Winter Harbour, with the oldest ones now 10 years old and have over 7000 hrs on the hulls. I had had one of the 22's last year (sold it last fall) and it was a nice rig - much to nice to put into the fleet as a guide boat:D Some pictures on the old website - www.buythatboat.com - If you are interested, I will give you the guy's (Kevin) you number.

Regards,

Fishyboy99

The boats were made in Coombs by Predator Marine, a small 1-2 man shop. They are not building boats at this time, but all the jigs and cut-outs are still there. The owner lives in Qualicum and still might build you one if asked. Great boats, we used 12 of his boats in our lodge up in Winter Harbour, with the oldest ones now 10 years old and have over 7000 hrs on the hulls. I had had one of the 22's last year (sold it last fall) and it was a nice rig - much to nice to put into the fleet as a guide boat:D Some pictures on the old website - www.buythatboat.com - If you are interested, I will give you the guy's (Kevin) you number.

Regards,

Fishyboy99

Back