Powell River 2015

I was at Grant Reef yesterday for tide, released one undersize. It was really slow. Guys have been doing well right in front of the marina and ferry terminal the last couple of days.

Thank you HL. Would you mind if I pm'ed you the night before we come up to get the current state of affairs if there no more posts?

Thanks again. Ken

Some nice fish being caught down Scotch Fir Point lately, some teeners and one mid twenties from guys I work with. I guess the Jervis winter run may be picking up again after many years of slow catches.

Hurt Locker & Kisinana

Thanks for you help. I pm'ed you both but not sure if it went through. My Sent box shows empty.

HL, got your message. Travelling onThursday, will contact when we get up there.

Thanks again

Ken

Hurt Locker & Kisinana

Thanks for you help. I pm'ed you both but not sure if it went through. My Sent box shows empty.

HL, got your message. Travelling onThursday, will contact when we get up there.

Thanks again

Ken

Ken I received your PM. I will be around you can give me a call when your up.

was out sunday up at waddington, got two 18s &17 and was out this am at the sandbanks and got a 16 & 8, time to smoke batch:cool:

Beauty!!! Where at? what on? Come on....it won't matter, but the conversation is always interesting!

I watched you guys beat it across in that snotty weather, I am guessing you had some luck in Limekiln Bay previous to Friday? Good to see it was a worthwhile trip. I s there much bait in the bay yet?

Fished low slack at Coho today, kept a nice winter around 12 lbs and lost a couple. 155 down on a wonder bread spoon orange and glow flasher. Fished plugs most of the tide with no results.

Skunked backside and coho wind came up a few boats out but never saw much for bait or action. My brother was in town so it's always a skunk when I promise him action never fails.

I was thinking about going back to pedder bay this year...I had the best fishing years in PR when I was a kid...as time went on...the fishing there dropped big time...after my brother died I just never went back...some of the best fishing I ever had with my big bro was off Grant's reef...maybe time to come back.

Picked up five chinook in an hour Sunday morning at the mouth of Waddington. Fished Brettell Saturday evening and it was quiet. Heard the beach was producing a few fish as well. What a great weekend on the water.

Was that around 10-11?
We weren't far from you and went 5 for 8 in that one hour.
All 16-21 lbs. Quiet before and after.

Back