Port Renfrew

good to hear, I'll be up there for maylong, maybe I will see you out there :)

good to hear, I'll be up there for maylong, maybe I will see you out there :)

Merrittboy are you going fishing that weekend also ?

SaltyBeaver, I wish! It won't be until June maybe July for me. We are headed to Lethbridge to watch baseball on the long weekend. But I hope that we will get out soon. 7 more weeks of teaching left! yeepee!

Went out sunday and got me a 30'.:D:DExpensive trip for just one fish:(

Does anyone know if the highway up from Victoria is any better, truck and boat took a beating last year, is there a better way around, heading that way again this canada day long weekend from the valley.
If the highway is no better than I better go buy a transom saver for this year!!![V]

If your coming from the mainland Id take the Caycuse connector. The last 10k(ish)wasnt finished but was road base and in good shape, Way better shape than the Vic-Renfrew road, at least a couple months a ago when I went through

The road in from Cowichan (Harris main) is 100 times better than the back and trailer breaker from Sooke. Bud

Wow quick reply K next question what's the time difference in driving, more or less doing the cowichan route or (caycuse connector)???? Obviously that would be the twassen to nanaimo run on the ferry.

Way faster to take the Connector (Harris main) take the south side of Cow lake and follow the signs

... like a couple hours difference

If you miss the signs....turn left at the big logging shed.... that one is hard to miss :)

Back