Port Hardy

Discussion in '2015 Saltwater Fishing Reports' started by happy hooker, Mar 4, 2015.

1. happy hooker

happy hooker Well-Known Member

Anyone been out in Hardy for feeders or Halis recently?

2. happy hooker

My oldest boys bantam rep hockey team has made provincials in Port Hardy. Will be there on 13th March for a week. I am bringing the boat and hoping to hear some positive reports!

3. wildthing

wildthing Well-Known Member

looks like there keeping secret squirrel and there nuts are not for you:p

have a good time up there, first place to start is duval PT or round to the airport for the hali

not been up there for a while but its up early and if in doubt follow the guides and see what there running .....

4. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

Good luck at the tournament, we used to battle Willie Mitchell up there a little over 20 years ago. I think we would have had better luck going fishing. Hope to hear some reports as a north island trip might be in the cards this year.

5. michael_reiber

michael_reiber Active Member

I don't not have a report for you but, I can suggest either Taylor Bank or out front the airport. Good luck!

6. happy hooker

Thanks guys, I have fished there for a week each of the last 2 summers so familiar with the usual haunts, Duval, airport,etc, actually the hali in my avatar came from the airport. Just hoping some locals would chime in and say how it was up there.

7. dougthefisher

dougthefisher Member

I have not been out and haven't talked to anyone who has. sorry I may get out Tuesday or Wednesday if the weathers good. will let you know.

8. happy hooker

Great, thanks