Port Hardy / Winter Harbour / North Island Report - Spring and Summer 2011

MyEscape

This thread is for Port Hardy / Winter Harbour / North Island fishing reports and information for the Spring and Summer season, post your reports on Halibut, Salmon and whatever else here.

Headin out for a hali trip tomorrow, tide sucks, going to be a tad windy, and prob be raining, but got an itch!! will post results

What area of the north island are you going as it is a very large area.......

A Very Large Area..........

Anyone think about haveing a Hardy report and another Winter Harbour report thread. This is a thread that is way to big of a fishermans dream to even be concidered as one.

They are 2 different areas.

Get real....

Ain't that the truth! Gotta keep the ball rolling on this one, not about conservation it's about allocation.

I cant see that there will be ant changes this year, but we better get our act together if we want to see a change for next.
Jenkins is getting the ball rolling for a sportsfish group here , give him a call if you want to help

There will be a meeting for ALL recreational anglers on the North Island. It is being held at the Quatse River Salmon Stewardship Center on April 6th at 7pm. The meeting is to discuss the interest in forming the North Island Anglers Association. There will be guest speakers from BC Sportsfishing Coalition.

Spread the word on this meeting as we need as many anglers as we can to help support the cause whether you are in the business or just for fun this involves us all.

Thanks Wade

I will try to make it. Is there any posters and such in the sport stores etc.?

Cheers

SS

There will be an ad in Thursdays Gazette but word of mouth gets to more people. We need every angler in on this whether business or pleasure. We need get our fish back so that we don't have to lease in Aug to take our kids out fishing.

Hope to see you there, spear the word.

Ill be there, thanks for putting this notice up Bearcove, wish there was more advertising on it.

Cheers

Yak

Wasn't this supposed to be a "reports" thread??? ;)
innocent.gif

JUST kidding guys.....I know this meeting is important. :D :cool:

Just a reminder about the North Island Anglers Association meeting on April 6th at 7pm Quatse River Stewardship center.

Tell everyone!

Back