Rocket lauchers/Radar perch
Hydraulic steering with new lines and lines for secondary steering
Bennett Trim Tabs
New fuel filter
Battery Switch
Bilge Pump
Search light

Few other things

Bought this boat from Brad at Seabeam a few years ago, cleaned it up a bit...
All the electrical works, but someone would want to reorganize while its opened up

Trailer would be $1000.00 It needs another $1500 put into it in my opinion... So I willing to keep it... probably better to find a good used one if you plan to trailer a lot...

I did a lot of work to clean it up, it would suite someone who has a little more experience than i do, and time...
There's some older posts on here of some of the work that was done...

Attachments

• IMGP3733.jpg
    IMGP3733.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3,322
  • IMGP3734.jpg
    IMGP3734.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 3,358
  • IMGP3735.jpg
    IMGP3735.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 3,301
  • IMGP3731.jpg
    IMGP3731.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 3,343
  • IMGP3736.jpg
    IMGP3736.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 3,211
Here's some Pics from last summer

Attachments

• IMGP3077.jpg
    IMGP3077.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 3,070
  • Nanaimo-20110504-00042.jpg
    Nanaimo-20110504-00042.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,980
  • Nanaimo-20110504-00043.jpg
    Nanaimo-20110504-00043.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 3,001
  • IMGP3102.jpg
    IMGP3102.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2,952
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 3,650
Dam nice looking boat Peterman, I was looking earlier at yours, now I have the 18.6 DE. At the price your asking it should go quick. Makes me wish I had a Dodge and not my monster Toy.

HM

Im going to throw it on craigslist soon, wife cant beleive Ive got three 3 boats and paying covered storage on 2 of them... she might be right for once...
Like i say, it needs a few things still, i just dont have the time or the space, rather sell it cheaper to someone...

Hey Peterman,

I have a couple questions.

What shaft length motor does it need, 25" or 30"?
What size is the fuel tank?
Also, do you know the dry weight of the hull as it is?

I have a trailer but it's only single axle 3500lbs max.

I was running a 25"
Has 2 rectangular Fuel Tanks not sure the size... Saddle tanks by the forward seats
Might be a bit heavier than 3500lbs by the time its loaded and has motors on it... but im not sure the weight..

With the addition of the new welded boat Im selling my 20ft podded Double Eagle

LOA 22.8ft
1980 Hull
$3,400 for the boat (o.b.o.)

No Power
Aluminum Pod
Rocket lauchers/Radar perch
Hydraulic steering with new lines and lines for secondary steering
Bennett Trim Tabs
New fuel filter
Battery Switch
Bilge Pump
Search light

Few other things

Bought this boat from Brad at Seabeam a few years ago, cleaned it up a bit...
All the electrical works, but someone would want to reorganize while its opened up

Trailer would be $1000.00 It needs another $1500 put into it in my opinion... So I willing to keep it... probably better to find a good used one if you plan to trailer a lot...

I did a lot of work to clean it up, it would suite someone who has a little more experience than i do, and time...
There's some older posts on here of some of the work that was done...

Craigslist Link

http://nanaimo.en.craigslist/boa/2994267183.html

I have a friend who may be interested. When the work was done, was there any attention to the transom and stingers?

Thanks

I didnt do the major work... Brad at Seabeam did it all...I basically cleaned it up and put some money into the trailer.. Painted and secondary steering...stuff like that..... He said no dry rot, doesnt seem spongy at all... but its still an older boat... Had a guy last month look at it and survey it... said good hull but could put a lot of time into it, if your trying to make it perfect... Cuddy etc... no cushions to sleep on... Its a fish boat not a cruiser...

Amazing boat Peterman (not quite amazing as the new one lol) I cant believe someone hasnt jumped on this. Im considering buying to sit on until I can afford the power. Good luck with your sale someone will be very lucky.

My kicker cost $4200 for the new boat... so I dont think im over priced on the Double Eagle...

The pictures make the DE look better than what it is... but its still a good boat.. should make someone happy... calls are coming in as we speak...lol

I would also consider Trading for a Quad... 450-600 newer light use(yammy or Honda)... 2wd to 4wd on the fly...

Or a non leaking 22-26ft Travel Trailer... kids have asthma so no oldies or mold...

Told the wife we'd put it towards reno's oh well....

Not yet... lots of interest... lots of no shows, its my super busy time of year so cant say ive been available to show that much either...

edit... email sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Back