Pinks in the campbell

Pinks

?........?

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a peek off the logging bridge today. A number of people at it. No sign of fish, and no sign of action. I wasn't there long though, as it was so freaking cold! Should get going soon. Big big water though.

so hows it looking today?

True for the Fraser... But every year is a pink year in the Campbell :)
I'm on Vancouver island so thats where I was basing my info:) Last year we went out hoping to catch the end of the pink run, but we missed the main group. Still, I pulled in a 5 1/2lb pink.

I have heard tell of guys getting limits Daily
Silver white bellied full of sea lice

I have heard tell of guys getting limits Daily
Silver white bellied full of sea lice
I havent seen them covered in sea lice, but yea, during the peak of the season it is easy to catch your limit on virtually any bait or lure.

yep that is true but i was speaking of right now not when the flood comes in and they get so thick you can walk on them to the other side
as i had said this year i have heard tell of daily limits silver fish sea lice and not many people to worry about

Any updates? i am planning on heading down from vancouver this sunday for some pink salmon Fun!! or should i wait until next weekend and let more fish arrive?? :)

pinks

Hi Sunday July 29. Thinking about taking the daughter to the river for pink fishing any recent reports, Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Waters lower today fishings good bit of a gong show guys snaggin and bonkin fish but to be expected

Back