Pink Salmon Festival - Aug 23 2015 **Skippers Needed**

victoriaboater

Hey Fishing Junkies

Most of you know me as President of the Consultants Derby but Im here looking for a bit of last minute support for the Pink Salmon Festival. This is a great event that facilitates taking out disadvantaged children out for a few hours of pink salmon fishing. At last minute there is a need for volunteer skippers to take out a child. Maybe you can help? I have been doing it myself for the last eight years and all in all it might be the best all around day of fishing I have all year long.

You could make contact a couple of ways. Reply to the thread, send me a PM with a phone number or email so we can get in touch. Or send an email to:

pinksalmonfestival@gmail.com

For all the details on the event have a look here:

http://pinksalmonfestival.ca/

You will be provided with an orientation and some free swag before the event. The event is this Sunday and boats leave from Jocks Dock, Cheanuh and Pedder Bay where the main event is being held. Moorage is being donated but do call ahead to ensure availability of a spot as it will be busy. You will need liability insurance to participate. Most boaters already carry this on their home insurance and it isn't a big deal.

Tight Lines
Carl

Back