PaperMill Dam Fishing

caught my 4 fish really fast tonite[^].....helped out a buddy from sask to get afew before i left[}:)]....and let couple assbiters go[:eek:)] and lost 7 er so[B)].......you cant fish up that far in the river for sockeye, you cant fish past the boundries at papermill damn unless you wanna lose everything you own[V] ....... well im out school tomororw mornin

cheers steelheadman

i get out of school tomarrow too. and just bought a new 10'6" fishing rod at my work today just for fishing at the river their. cant wait to try it out.

what happened to all the fish up their? i was up their saturday to today (tueday) and no a fish was seen or caught. even the natives didnt even catch anything. thats including the gill nets they have. and also i noticed that the water level is up

water level up[:eek:)] when i was fishn it there before i quit it was droping tons everyday,.......theres no fish pushing through weathers to hot, and the flows to warm lol:D[}:)] time for the chuck[^]

cheers steelyman

Dam next time ill take my boat. but that would cost alot of gas money about 250 to get their from victoria then the boat drinks alot, 115 on 15.5' and i dont like going slow lol and then theres going back. i bet like $800 gas bill when i just could cast into the river and catch my limit......

Back