pancake cannon balls with S.S. fin

seagal

Looking to purchase 15lb. pancake cannon balls with stainless fin. Looking for 6. If anyone knows where I could locate these that would be great.Thanks, Jim.

BigBird007 sell them to Ian. I'm on the island and don't have a way of picking them up anytime soon. Just what I'm looking for though. Thanks anyway. Jim.

I can get 18lb pancakes with a fin if anyones interested pm me

as a commercial troller for near 40 yrs.. we and fleet would try many new ideas..
this was a disaster and very costly..
they get shearing in a direction and tangle everything..
after some reserch we found that a sphere was the best shape to move thru water...
go ahead and buy... but you have been warned...

as a commercial troller for near 40 yrs.. we and fleet would try many new ideas..
this was a disaster and very costly..
they get shearing in a direction and tangle everything..
after some reserch we found that a sphere was the best shape to move thru water...
go ahead and buy... but you have been warned...
Hmm I have had them on my boat for a few trips now and have not experienced that whatsoever, I actually prefer them over the 15lbers as there is less blowback

Hmm I have had them on my boat for a few trips now and have not experienced that whatsoever, I actually prefer them over the 15lbers as there is less blowback

2X. been using them for literally a decade and been very happy with their performance. Once they have been" tuned " they perform great when fishing deep in the gulf.

we used to fish 6 deep lines....
but the memory of what a costly disaster experiment they were will never convince me to buy one again.
a complete SPHERE....moves thru water the best.
I use 18 lbers... round! and have zero reason to change.
my two big balls hang just fine.

Back