Old Salmon Plugs wanted see picture!!

kronic_fisherguy

I am totaly addicted to collecting old fishing tackle.I will trade vintage Hardy tackle, antique duck decoys or other vintage fly fishing, bass or walleye lures as well oooh ya pay cash or swap top quality fish adventures what ever works!! I am in LadySmith email me even if ya just want to talk old tackle!!
WantedSalmonPlugs.jpg

That would make my day!!!My thing is I want to save these treasures from some dumpster and I literally have done that!!! So much history these items represent! They represent a Golden age and are the reminders of an era that was and should be again!!!!

kronic

It is a great collection I think there are a lot of us out here that would love to bye the old plugs in orginal boxes. Some of them have become very collectable and sell in the hundreds of dollars each. I have 100s of them. It is kind of ironic you have a much easier time finding the wooden plugs than the boxes.

They are a really interesting thing to collect!Yup the boxes didn't last long moisture, mildew or just thrown out! but are they cool or what!I am always into doing trades to advance someones collection!I do not personaly have all of these examples.I have been lucky enough to get photographs and let people know what I am interested in.Yup some do have a high $ value but that is based on Rarity condition and color.
kronic

Cheers:

I have a few boxes of Hardy Flies (never used), and some plugs in boxes (never used). I will dig them up.

Back