Official members fishing and boating video thread.

Mighty Sylvan

With Profishers resently posted video I thought it would be cool to have one thread to view them all. Post them up if you got them and keep up the great footage.

[sNbYItfg5eU] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sNbYItfg5eU

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember to put video in front of the URL and /video at the end of the URL. The words video have to be in the square bracket things. [...]URL[/...]

Remember to put video in front of the URL and /video at the end of the URL. The words video have to be in the square bracket things. [...]URL[/...]

Or just click on the insert video button on the ghost buttons at the top of the advanced posting feature. If that made any sense then great. Ghost button's.................owners of the site are you listening LOL!

For all of you amateur movie directors a couple pieces of advice: underlay the fishing fun and scenery with more neutral and sedated music and not aggressive loud hard rock. While this may appeal to you, many others may find this in contrast with the beauty of the scenery and serenity of fishing. Also, if you want your video to work in many other countries you have to realize that only a few countries allow copyrighted music to be used for youtube videos. So for instance your video with Nickelback, curtis, will not be playable in most of Europe. So better pick some music of not so known bands.

Strike Moment

Chris73 said the best videos are the moment the strike occurs...

so here ya go...the camera was rolling, doing the morning run down....and I just got lucky! Sorry for longer videos with no editing. It is what it is and ya git what ya git!

[QnYEHs_LNK8]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnYEHs_LNK8

KK, Grandpa pooper and JR show will need to set the bar higher to compete with your camera skills.

Just my 2 cents; I prefer to get my fly line on the reel asap.. beside getting the line out of the way, I like the sound of a sceaming fly reel...

Kinda reminds me of the good old days when we used to pimp out our Mustang bikes with a playing card strumming the spokes :D

Very nice, FB. But you obviously didn't want us to enjoy the strike moment very long - that was a lightning fast reaction! Wow! No wonder you lost the fish - the fish was probably not even near the hook yet when you set the hook already...lol!

For all of you amateur movie directors a couple pieces of advice: underlay the fishing fun and scenery with more neutral and sedated music and not aggressive loud hard rock. While this may appeal to you, many others may find this in contrast with the beauty of the scenery and serenity of fishing. Also, if you want your video to work in many other countries you have to realize that only a few countries allow copyrighted music to be used for youtube videos. So for instance your video with Nickelback, curtis, will not be playable in most of Europe. So better pick some music of not so known bands.

I hate nickelback but liked the song for the video. Gets the blood pumping to go fishing! Great vid!

Very nice, FB. But you obviously didn't want us to enjoy the strike moment very long - that was a lightning fast reaction! Wow! No wonder you lost the fish - the fish was probably not even near the hook yet when you set the hook already...lol!

Any crew of the boat I am on will attest that when the fish hits, I am coming flying through the air to get to the rod! lol

here's a few more from this season....

Trolling around the head at Rivers Inlet, nothing exciting happens but it gives y'all an idea of what the fishing is like up there...

[Omnh-dwktwY] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omnh-dwktwY

Here's a great video (you should have seen me fly to this rod, damn near cleared the 400qt tote on Sculpin's boat!) 22 lber off the The Banks in Ukee. Hammered it at 30' on a custom flasher and a red/glow needlefish...this thing screamed forever (not in the video tho lol)

[lfN5e3gqfM0] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfN5e3gqfM0

And just for fun, here's a video of a Honda Kicker in action...

[wO4OydvN7FY] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO4OydvN7FY

Great vids guys. Keep them coming. Post them up even if they have been posted before. I laughed my butt off when someone made a spoof video of the Loggers Derby. Who was that?

Hardest I laughed all day... Thanks buddy

Im glad I could get a chuckle outa ya!

Apparently I dont know how to shut up when im holding the camera. But a pretty cool fight. It had him into the backing a ways before i started video.

These videos are awsome! Keep em coming!

-KK

Back