# of sleeps until Nootka!!

Soup Knot Sea

Here you go folks! Your very own place to post how many more times you're going to sleep until you go to Nootka..... Now we can keep the report section for reports, and I won't have a mini jammer every time I log on and think there's a Nootka report!

HAHA:p

81 For me.... if anyone gives a F*%$!

Can't wait to get back to the best place on earth!

Here you go folks! Your very own place to post how many more times you're going to sleep until you go to Nootka..... Now we can keep the report section for reports, and I won't have a mini jammer every time I log on and think there's a Nootka report!

Too funny! I was having similar issues of excitement...

Sorry. That was my bad. Just hated seeing zippo on the Nootka report. Won't do again. :(

HB

Sorry. That was my bad. Just hated seeing zippo on the Nootka report. Won't do again. :(

HB

Haha, all in good fun! It's easy to get excited to get back to Nooty!

I'm looking forward to @Andrew P 's annual epic May Long report! Always gets the report section off to a great start! One of these days I'm going to cook a salmon like that.

Can't wait to show @BeezNuts84 how to land the derby winner....again!!

We'll be up there on the Canada Day long weekend, 12 guys, 4 boats, staying in Beer Can Bay.... say hi if you see us, you'll know it's us!!

Lol hi chinook don't worry about that all the state of the art electronics !!! You should be makeing your way up there and follow me around a bit you would love it

Tight Lines
Billydoo

Back