Octuna in Westport

SFBC

Admin
Staff member
Last minute decision to make the trip to Westport for a Tuna trip Wednesday Oct. 4. We have filled one boat with a crew of 4 fishing with All Rivers Charters. They currently have two boats open so if you can throw a crew together on short notice and want to join us, contact Merry at 425-736-8920 and she will get you booked.
Also, another SFBC member is currently looking for 2 people to fill a second boat. If you are interested in a spot, post up here and we will connect you up for details.

AfterHours and myself are committed. Looking for 1 more to commit before I'll reserve the boat, and will be looking for a 4th to fill it. Travel on Tuesday, fish Wednesday, travel home Thursday. The entire trip will probably be around $1200 CDN, give or take.

I would have loved to do that trip...to many things on the go for this trip..hoping for next year... have fun guys :)

I would have loved to do that trip...to many things on the go for this trip..hoping for next year... have fun guys :)

Same boat Deryk........maybe literally lol. We should start planning for next year :).

Go get em guys. You are going to have a blast. If there is any live bait virgins going they are going to be sofaking ruined :D.

Itinerary would be:
(Remember you need a valid passport)

Leaving VI Tuesday thru Victoria and driving through Port Angeles and west (negotiated depending on crew).

Possible to stay at Westport Inn for $69 a night. ($79 winter rate $10 off booking with All Rivers. #1 rated hotel in Westport.)

Tuna fishing Wednesday Oct 4th with All Rivers

Stay the night after fishing as driving would be unsafe after a day of tuna fishing. Plus if weather is bad we will try our luck Oct 5th

Chartering the boat with 4 guys instead of 6 anglers, as for more elbow room. Why not? Plus the 1000 pound hold is all theirs (I'm selfish and greedy, hopefully my arms can handle the punishment).

($525 each for 4 anglers, $400 each for 6 anglers to a boat)

Thanks FishAssassin for laying out these details.

Itinerary would be:
(Remember you need a valid passport)

Leaving VI Tuesday thru Victoria and driving through Port Angeles and west (negotiated depending on crew).

Possible to stay at Westport Inn for $69 a night. ($79 winter rate $10 off booking with All Rivers. #1 rated hotel in Westport.)

Tuna fishing Wednesday Oct 4th with All Rivers

Stay the night after fishing as driving would be unsafe after a day of tuna fishing. Plus if weather is bad we will try our luck Oct 5th

Chartering the boat with 4 guys instead of 6 anglers, as for more elbow room. Why not? Plus the 1000 pound hold is all theirs (I'm selfish and greedy, hopefully my arms can handle the punishment).

($525 each for 4 anglers, $400 each for 6 anglers to a boat)

Thanks FishAssassin for laying out these details.

That's good deal! Wish I could go.

Well, now I'm looking for at least 3 people to fill a boat. Afterhours found somebody cuter than me and ditched me, but the ball is rolling and I'd like to make this happen.

@Seagirt I'm headed out with Ms Magoo on monday evening and they may have a last minute cancellation if you can't fill the 2nd All rivers boat...All Rivers are the best though and do just day trips.
The Ms Magoo is 2 nights on a puker boat FYI.

@Seagirt I'm headed out with Ms Magoo on monday evening and they may have a last minute cancellation if you can't fill the 2nd All rivers boat...All Rivers are the best though and do just day trips.
The Ms Magoo is 2 nights on a puker boat FYI.
I love puking. I'll look into it, thanks! (Seriously, the overnight thing is a bonus)

Back