NITNAT RIVER

quote:Originally posted by Luna

"This 2 week closure will provide protection to chinook
salmon during the peak spawning period."

Where did you find that?

I would like to go up tommorow but everyone is bailing like a old fishing boat and a big hole..

I don't know if there getting thrown off about the rain or what .. Hey the fish are wet I might as well be.:D

yeah im thinkin about next weekend, wife just got out of the hospital, so theres a slim chance ill be heading out this weekend;)

Lipripper - go to the link at the top of the page that N/N/Junkie left. Scroll down to Nit Nat, go to Coho FN0646, first paragraph, last sentance. The same wording is used in the notices plastered all over the river. Like I also said earlier the notice also states "closed to angleing opportunitys from Oct 1 - Oct 14 re opening on Oct 15". Stay off the flow between those dates or Hornecastle will get you. Doesn't matter now, until next year... Can anybody tell me the status of the boat launch at the bridge please?

Anybody heading up to nitnat that can spare a seat ??? I'm in Duncan and ready to go..

quote:Originally posted by Luna

Lipripper - go to the link at the top of the page that N/N/Junkie left. Scroll down to Nit Nat, go to Coho FN0646, first paragraph, last sentance. The same wording is used in the notices plastered all over the river. Like I also said earlier the notice also states "closed to angleing opportunitys from Oct 1 - Oct 14 re opening on Oct 15". Stay off the flow between those dates or Hornecastle will get you. Doesn't matter now, until next year... Can anybody tell me the status of the boat launch at the bridge please?

Wasnt trying to argue or anything and "upon further review" thats one grey way of wording that!...... thought Horny retired?
But neways, the launch. I was up in the spring (since the last high water) and that bft was still there

quote:Originally posted by Roe Bags

Horny and his dog will never retire....Long live the Horney one:D

Pass the Pack
Wont be saying that when Horney and Honey Bee swoop down on ya.

Back