nitnat river

Hey you drive I will toss for gas etc... I'm always up to fishing nitinat.. If I had a Truck I would be up there every chance I could get...

I'm in Duncan... I'm sure if you've fished nitinat that you have seen me on the river.. I'm the one reeling in monster springs... ;)

haha, i wish there were springs in there now, theres tons of chum , there should be some coho, but havent heard anything, still good fishing anyways , Im heading up there sunday, hope the weathers descent

Hmmm.. Lets see 23rd of Sept. Sunday .. I was fishing the giant lower pool with all the other 50 million people. I was on the far right side right next to the trees... I landed so many fish that day I didn't want to carry my rod back to the truck... I coudn't lift my frekin arms... I came home with 1 over 30 lbs and one under about 15lbs .. What a sweet day that was... PAUSE DREAMING AGAIN .................................................................................................................................................................................................................... OH FISH ON... Ok I'm backk... yeah Nitinat rocks...

i think i was up there at that time, there were way to many people for me, we hiked up the river to the next couple pools up and slayed em there, deffenetly a workout for the arms

Well it looks like I'm going up tommorow ... yeee Haww... HOPE TO SEE YOU PEOPLE UP THERE...

What were they hitting on ???

Hay nitnat junkie how was your day on the River? I am thinking of heading up this week. Are the Tigers still thick?

spring action <((---(

would you say that there is no fresh fish in the River ninat junkie?
haw was the action? Still worth fishing for the Chums?

No not worth the cost in gas... Very few bites.. No bears.. Lots of seagulls to **** on you while your fishing... [xx(][xx(][xx(]

... Go lake fishing...

Hey junkie a big push of early winter steel just moved in around the hatchery?You need a jet boat a box of beer,couple dubes and a bag of bait to get em!!E-me for the exact rock too stand on i know where they live!!

Ok looks like I found the kind of guys Im looking for. I live in Cowichan and have a 14 ft jet boat. I have been up the Nitnat and the San Juan and Im looking for fishing partners. I can only take one person at a time but Im looking for company. Winter stealhead, cut throats, coho and the like are right up my ally. Getting out is by far most important but fish are nice too. Im new to this forum but will keep my eye on it now as a means to get out there fishing.

Back