Nice to Nasty South Denman & Hornby

MyEscape

Debated for hours last night to go north to the hump or south. Heard fishing was good south so headed down and launched at deep bay and by noon got blown of the water. Caught a couple of cod not worth keepin.
Wanted to fish outside flora but small craft warning was posted and it was getting nasty fast couldn't even mooch between wind and tide could have trolled with out a motor was moving so fast. Oh well was great to be out on the water and it's only ten days till I go to china creek for some slayin. Happy Hookin M.E.

Are there lots of Coho aka Bluebacks showing off hornby? How about the springs? We used to slay monster springs right off the beach in thirty feet of water off of Bowser Bill's. Theres a nice ledge between Chrome Isl and Bill's beach. Havn't fished those waters for years. Tribune Bay and whaleing station used to be great to!!! Barry Thornton taught me how to pound on the Coho with the fly rod off the kelp in Tribune Bay, good times those were.

Hey Maddog how has Sooke been for you lately? It has slowed for myself as of late June. The wind doesn't help either !!

Tournament Proven !

Hey Maddog how has Sooke been for you lately? It has slowed for myself as of late June. The wind doesn't help either !!

Tournament Proven !

Fin's, I have been procastinating on fishing the salt as of late; The wind has screwed me on the last two trips. The lake has been to nice my way. Wakeboarding and then a cast for the Bass, topped up with some nice Topless fillys on board! Tough to get the girls out in the wind and fog. I hope to hit otter a bunch in late July and August. Hitttin Lake Cow This weekend for four days of camping and fishing off of Shaw/Nixon, with lots of Boarding if the wind cooperates. Sooke has been up and down, i have heard It's been really hot on the early morn floods about a week ago???

Fin's, I have been procastinating on fishing the salt as of late; The wind has screwed me on the last two trips. The lake has been to nice my way. Wakeboarding and then a cast for the Bass, topped up with some nice Topless fillys on board! Tough to get the girls out in the wind and fog. I hope to hit otter a bunch in late July and August. Hitttin Lake Cow This weekend for four days of camping and fishing off of Shaw/Nixon, with lots of Boarding if the wind cooperates. Sooke has been up and down, i have heard It's been really hot on the early morn floods about a week ago???

Back