Newbie?

S

steelheadman

hey yea i was just wondering what you guys on here consider a newbie??

steelheadman

A newbie is some one in there first year or so of fishing.

Scott K is a newbie as he has never ever caught a fish either that is another form of a newbie.

C.F

Scott K is a newbie as he has never ever caught a fish either that is another form of a newbie.

C.F

C.F

C.F

very interesting story river hunter, never new that.

wow cf, just how say your posts are interesting and informative, not just insults.... that one sure showed it.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

wow cf, just how say your posts are interesting and informative, not just insults.... that one sure showed it.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

*lol*

I can't believe anybody BOUGHT that!

*shakes head*
Rolly

*lol*

*shakes head*
Rolly

*lol*

*shakes head*
Rolly

*lol*

*shakes head*
Rolly

Good to see ya still venture over to the sight once in awhile. Sorry I was unable to get back to ya over the holidays. Pretty hectic with family and all. Will email you soon in hopes of getting you over here on the flow. Cheers-the dirtdog

Good to see ya still venture over to the sight once in awhile. Sorry I was unable to get back to ya over the holidays. Pretty hectic with family and all. Will email you soon in hopes of getting you over here on the flow. Cheers-the dirtdog

Back