New Forum!!!!!

HAHHAHA Thats pretty funny. caus this Forum is no where near as good as this one

quote:
Just what makes this new board any different from the existing ones??
Its different cause its run by a bunch of 14 and 15 year old kids with attitudes.I've been watching thier response to posts by members trying to interject a little experience into the forum.Thier response is rude and disrespectful.How do they ever expect to build a large member base with this kind of attitude.They don't seem to realise that a lot of fishermen are over 19 years old.Instead of welcoming the advice of obviously older,experienced anglers,they chose to relay the message that they already know it all.I believe they have the makings for an elite,yet small,group of blowhards.
Its nice that we still have forums like this where grown ups can meet to talk about what we love so much and also ,welcome information and advice from our peers.

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Actually ur wrong we have 44 members right now its raising. Anf for ur information knucklebuster what does it matter what are age is? and it is a new website and we arejust getting it up and running aand working out a few problems

quote:
Actually ur wrong we have 44 members right now its raising. Anf for ur information knucklebuster what does it matter what are age is? and it is a new website and we arejust getting it up and running aand working out a few problems
Age doesn't matter at all.Attitude does though.

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Back