Nazko (Honalulu Road)

M

mightymike

Can enyone tell me how to get to a lake in this area called Brown or Bishop lake. I have the maps of the area and have locaited the Honalulu road but there are like five lakes in this area and no one i know can tell me wich it is. I am planing a trip for the end of june to a lake close by it and would love to check it out.

Mighty Mike,

Can you be more specific as to which area in BC your map is based upon. Are Brown and Bishop lakes located in Southwestern BC, Vancouver Island, Kamloops/Okanagan, Kootenays, Cariboo, or Central BC? There's a Bishop Lake near 100 Mile House in Flat Lake Park and Brown Lake near the Fraser River in Churn Creek Park. There is also a Bishop Lake near the Chilcotin River and near Nazko Lake Park.

My suggestion is to check out a magazine called BC FISHING Freshwater Directory and Atlas. The magazine will provide you with specific locations and directions of lakes in BC, types of species of fish and weight, road accesibility, restrictions, etc.

Mighty Mike,

Can you be more specific as to which area in BC your map is based upon. Are Brown and Bishop lakes located in Southwestern BC, Vancouver Island, Kamloops/Okanagan, Kootenays, Cariboo, or Central BC? There's a Bishop Lake near 100 Mile House in Flat Lake Park and Brown Lake near the Fraser River in Churn Creek Park. There is also a Bishop Lake near the Chilcotin River and near Nazko Lake Park.

My suggestion is to check out a magazine called BC FISHING Freshwater Directory and Atlas. The magazine will provide you with specific locations and directions of lakes in BC, types of species of fish and weight, road accesibility, restrictions, etc.

Mighty Mike,

Thanks for the info. The lake I am looking for is a 1 hour drive west of Quesnel down the Bouchie lake road an then south from Nazko indian reserv down the Honalulu forestry road. One of thoes lakes on the honalulu is the lake I am looking for.

Thanks for the info. The lake I am looking for is a 1 hour drive west of Quesnel down the Bouchie lake road an then south from Nazko indian reserv down the Honalulu forestry road. One of thoes lakes on the honalulu is the lake I am looking for.

How to get to Bishop (Brown) Lake. Go 38.8km on Honolulu Rd. to turn off. Turn right and go 4.6km.Turn left and go 3.5km. Go to south end of lake.

How to get to Bishop (Brown) Lake. Go 38.8km on Honolulu Rd. to turn off. Turn right and go 4.6km.Turn left and go 3.5km. Go to south end of lake.

Pretty good directions.

Was out there a couple weeks ago, lots of bears around and fishing was good. Fished it this past weekend as well and it was pretty decent. Biggest fish around are two and a half but the avg is at a buck fifty.

Anyway, gotta go, load the boat to hit Dragon in the morning, been pretty good there as of late.

Cheers,

Chromer

Pretty good directions.

Was out there a couple weeks ago, lots of bears around and fishing was good. Fished it this past weekend as well and it was pretty decent. Biggest fish around are two and a half but the avg is at a buck fifty.

Anyway, gotta go, load the boat to hit Dragon in the morning, been pretty good there as of late.

Cheers,

Chromer

Pretty good directions.

Cheers,

Chromer

Back