nanaimo winter springs

N

nickle

hello everybody anybody know when and were and what to use for nanaimo area feeder fishing i herd nov there are catchable springs is this right or wrong i usally start fishing in january but please let me know if any body knows whats hapnin or any other spots around to try like ladysmith frenchcreek areas?thanks for your time.

Winter springs off nanaimo is the same as enywhere else,deep and on the bottom.Try from five fingers to neck point or the cannery off gabriola.If your in to a longer run try off the flat tops near silva bay.French creek, again bottom 180 line drag your ball.I have had success using cut plug or spoons but mostly commercial plugs numbers 195 and 162..I troll them 6-8 feet behind a small dodger..They say winter springs grow a inch a month so you will catch many sub legals.release carefully and save them for me.Good luck

Winter springs off nanaimo is the same as enywhere else,deep and on the bottom.Try from five fingers to neck point or the cannery off gabriola.If your in to a longer run try off the flat tops near silva bay.French creek, again bottom 180 line drag your ball.I have had success using cut plug or spoons but mostly commercial plugs numbers 195 and 162..I troll them 6-8 feet behind a small dodger..They say winter springs grow a inch a month so you will catch many sub legals.release carefully and save them for me.Good luck

Back