My project boat pics

And they live, breathe and walk amongst us unfettered.

BOUT FRICKEN TIME!!!!! Fiberglassing is all done,it took 17 gallons of resin and around 50' of matt.Now it's time for wireing,plumbing,steering,controlls... hope to be water testing her in two weeks
done007.jpg

done006.jpg

done005.jpg

done004.jpg

Wow!!!. Lot's of work. Looks good man. Thanks for the update. Keep us posted with the wiring, plumbing, etc. and especially a shot of her when it's all done. Great project thread Gary.

Cheers,
John

Get to start with the fun stuff,Put the cuddy all back togeather.Started with the new controlls and steering,painted the bilge but it looked to clean so I splashed a bid of black in there
controlls001.jpg

controlls003.jpg

Looking good..

Still have the old boat? Could have sworn I was behind it in Sooke yesterday

Well it"s been a long haul but this project is nearing its end,other then a few odds and ends she is pretty well ready to go.Tommorow morning she goes for her first water test
yehaa001.jpg

yehaa002.jpg

yehaa003.jpg

LOOKS good and saw you put the plugs in trust me it will benift you down the road awesome work...

Thats unreal work Gary... glad you got her done in time for the season...
Man I wish i has those skills...

Just wondering why you put the 3rd downrigger in corner and not in the center of the transom... curious because Im going to place my 3rd somewhere and was thinking center.. but im sure you have a good reason...

LOOKS good and saw you put the plugs in trust me it will benift you down the road awesome work...
X2 That's a lot of work to do under tight conditions. Well done!

Brad, I would have liked to have the rigger in the middle but the motor sticks back so far it wouldnt clear it,I'll just swivell it over beside the motor. Everything went really good,jumps up on plane in a flash and topped out at 43mph at 6200 rpm.The thing is a beast in the water,just under 29' from bow to the back of the motor.Super quiet,I actually had to go look to see if it was still running.
PRETTY FRIKEN HAPPY!!!!! how the new wet dreams turned out... now it's time to go kill some fish
testrun003.jpg

testrun013.jpg

testrun012.jpg

testrun008.jpg

Good job... Very nice ride

so my wife won't stop complaining about the colour of the boat, to shut her up I've decided to paint it. Stayed late at work the last couple of nights to do some repairs,planning on painting the hull on saturday morning. The top half will have to wait a couple months for it's facelift
black005_zps348d4cae.jpg

black004_zps47a50bdb.jpg

black006_zps6a8fb122.jpg

I can't wait to see the end result of this go around. She's going to look killer Gary! That decal your putting one there is going to be priceless as well ha ha.

Back