Measuring halibut?

As of Oct 20th, with only 17 more dates left in commie season, they still had 750,000lbs of fish to catch, fairly unlikely with weather etc that they did indeed do that...so they had leftover. Couldn't really ask for a better situation for us to ask for more %...commies didn't even use all theirs, we "used" all ours up resulting in closure. So if we don't get any more than 15% going into next year I doubt we ever will...

Things are being worked on..maybe show up to a local sfac meeting every once in awhile and ask............

I was in Hardy. And classic line ha ha :D:D:D Heard "things are being worked on" many a time. I'll leave it at that and will be happy to be impressed/put in place if there are indeed results as this is the time to get em :). If there is ever a protest/blockade etc I'll be there...that'll get much more attention to the issue...

Last edited:
Rome wasn't build in day... most people seem to think these things just happen over night.. and when we get the 20 percent u and other will still not be happy..............

Back