Lowrance LCX 38C-HD

Striper Sniper

Hi, just bought the above unit and now I am looking for a Navionics MMC/SD card of Vancouver Island... Any advice as to the best place to buy one and at what cost, if no one has one for sale, would be greatly appreciated.

I will also be using this unit to replace a stand alone Garmin Chartplotter and Lowrance Sonar, both mint but not in colour, that I will list for sale once the new unit has been installed. Will also have a VHF unit for sale once I get the new one installed that has the "security button", the existing one does not have this feature. All are as new as the boat only had 9 hours on her when I bought it however, they are all 2004 model year.

Finally, I live in Comox, any suggestions as to where I should get the new units installed and what I should pay. Thanks guys, Striper Sniper

Just to be a little clearer, what I am looking for is an:

Navionics Gold+ XL9 13XG (British Columbia), thanks, Striper Sniper

striper where are you located ?? I have a extra, brand new.

Hey Saltybeaver, I am located in Comox. You can call me at 339-9913. Thanks, maurice (Striper Sniper)

your not home .I think I paid 250.00-299.99 and then found the old one .
I can part with this on for $200.00

Hey Salty, I was outside having a "wobbly pop". Email me at mpiquette@shaw.ca with your address and I will send you a money order. Once received you can send it to me, I will forward my address with my email reply. Thanks, maurice (Striper Sniper)

Back