Lorne Parker's melting pot.

Sculpin

Well I think everyone had enough BS about melting pot's on the site so I decided to help out a fisherman and duck killer. I'm going to build Lorne Parker a pot c/w valve and other safety features and have it delivered shortly. I hope he trades me some product and maybe a duck killing expedition or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow John,
very nice gesture indeed, maybe they can put that other thread to rest and let .org get on with his life now
good on ya

Hey Sculpin, .org has been promising to build me a shed for the Striper.....................
Just saying....... PM me for the address...".. LOL
Nice jesture by the way, Bravo, hope to meet you on the water some day.

SS

You know what. First off I was building this for Owen, not Lorne Parker. It's done. I sent you a PM last night owen telling you I was trying to get over there, didn't make it though, cause I was having a tough time getting one of our clients to hurry up and explain his needs. YOU KNEW THAT.

I have no idea how Lorne even got thrown into this melting pot. I was doing it for Owen. Far as I'm concerned Lorne's insulted me enough times he can go buy his own or have one built to be honest.

I've just about had enough of this crock of ****. All of it. **** it.. You guys can find your own melting pot.
Did something nice at my own cost, and got insulted steadily over it.
I'm done and out.

Tired of being made a mockery of. I have a busy life and have for the last four months, and didn't do this to be ******* made fun of.

Have a good one.

Sculpin good on you for offering that to lorne.
Frankly they're going to need it because they won't be getting mine now.

Frankly they're going to need it because they won't be getting mine now.

After reading all the posts on a variety of threads, do you realize how funny this is?

I'm going to miss all this, once you lolligaggers get your melting pot!

Happy that I sourced, melted, and poured over 400lbs of lead cannonballs during this farce of a thread(s).
ahem, NOT for sale. haha

After reading all the posts on a variety of threads, do you realize how funny this is?

I just did, still snorting a Double Double Grande out my nose! Now let me see if I have this right?

"Owen gets .org to agree to build him a lead smelter but it is taking some time for various reasons, health being a major one. Lorne is a buddy of Owens who is trying to be a good friend and light a fire under .org as he is sitting on a lot of lead and they want to get rolling. Lorne pisses off .org and .org tells Owen he will no longer be getting his lead smelter. Lorne, who was never looking for a lead smelter, is offered a one by Sculpin."

Sooooo, have I got this right, no lead smelter for Owen, lead smelter and new hunting buddy for Lorne............Too freakin funny! LOL

SS

I think Sculpin is one hell of a welder. Hopefully he will have time to put up photos of the build..........

SS

Just saw that the Dragon Den producers are in Campbell River looking for people for the up coming season, maybe they could get these three together for a new reality series. We could call it the "Melting Pot"

Hmmm! Quite the "Peanut Gallery" we have here.
popCorn1.gif
NAA1-1.gif
LaughingSmiley1.gif
grenade1.gif

When you look at how many views this "Melting Pot" thread has generated almost 3500, this might just make it as a TV show.

Ok this thing won't be ready tomorrow with a spout on the bottom. It could be ready if you just want to use a ladle. Just throwing this out there so I don't get jumped on tomorrow. I found a really cool design on line and have to get a couple of parts machined. I have all of the material in stock and I may make two of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what I whipped up...Does about 90 lbs and pours 15lbers and ingot bars pretty good....

Use the LEE 4-20 for all my 1oz to 2lb balls...

Attachments

• 0112121542a.jpg
    0112121542a.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 336
  • 0113121338a.jpg
    0113121338a.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 327
  • 0127121540a.jpg
    0127121540a.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 312
Here's what I whipped up...Does about 90 lbs and pours 15lbers and ingot bars pretty good....

Use the LEE 4-20 for all my 1oz to 2lb balls...

Cool stuff FB. Do you have anymore pictures of the valve? mechanism. Does it clog up? How easy is it to clean out? etc.

Back