Looking for someone who works on boat tops

Calais 1900

Hey
Yesterday went to take the boat out to break in the new motor and tore the plastic glass in the Canvas top, anyone have a suggestion on good place to get the plastic glass replaced. Appreciate any input thanks

Hey
Yesterday went to take the boat out to break in the new motor and tore the plastic glass in the Canvas top, anyone have a suggestion on good place to get the plastic glass replaced. Appreciate any input thanks
Wet Coast boat tops in Vic
I think he might be a member on here.

Sorry forgot to give a location... westhore in victoria. I had my boat top work on before by wet coast, and he did a great job... however when I Google the company name and it came as being located north Vancouver.

Moved maybe?...I dunno

My son made the mistake of not getting a fixed price before having "Styles" do his boat top,it was very expensive. They did a quality job, but make sure you get them to set a price before they start,common sense.

Stan Thompson does good work as well. They have done a few jobs for me over the years. Juene Bros on the top of the 4 mile hill was the place to go, haven't heard much about them lately.

Hey guys.
New to me 18.5 ft aluminum boat. I need a new Bimini fabric top. And two cushion mades. I also need some welding repairs and a few simple additions. Different places I know.
Any recommendations in metro Vancouver area much appreciated.

Thanks.

250-882-4533 Marlene. She lives in the area and did a great job at a great price. Also she’s mobile so she’ll come to you.

I bought a new bimini all stainless with rear supports 3 bow from anp.ca really happy with the product. $700 canadian. Very good quality.

Attachments

• 20180323_173031-1_resized(1).jpg
    20180323_173031-1_resized(1).jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 29
H A M Upholstery in Duncan. Just had all my vinyl windows replaced. He re-sewed all the seems and replaced all the snaps!! Great work and reasonable prices!

x2 on HAM Upholstery here in Duncan.Also had him replace my vinyl windows and repair some loose stitching.Nice guy and as firemann911 stated,very reasonable as well.He was just off Bell Mcinnon Rd. the last time I used him.

Back