Looking for owner of Pegasus

Redfisher

Quick question to the "South islanders". I am trying to connect with the long time owner of Pegasus, a 26' Northwest Aluminum. I know it has lived down around the south end of the island for the past 10 years. He had the boat built in 2005 and just sold it this winter. If anyone can PM me with his name and a phone number, I would be most appreciative. I am having the same boat built and would like to talk to him about his power system.

thanks Steve

Am also interested in talking to any Northwest aluminum boat owners who have powered their boat with a Volvo diesel, in particular ones with the KAD 300 or KAD 44 models.

Am also interested in talking to any Northwest aluminum boat owners who have powered their boat with a Volvo diesel, in particular ones with the KAD 300 or KAD 44 models.
Redfisher: Pegasus was owned by Rob Nicholson who had it moored at Pedder Bay Marina the whole time. His number is likely in the Victoria phone listings or maybe Pedder Bay could contact him for you.
He now has a larger brand new Northwest Aluminum, also moored at Pedder Bay Marina.
...Rob

Redfisher: Pegasus was owned by Rob Nicholson who had it moored at Pedder Bay Marina the whole time. His number is likely in the Victoria phone listings or maybe Pedder Bay could contact him for you.
He now has a larger brand new Northwest Aluminum, also moored at Pedder Bay Marina.
...Rob
Thanks Rob I will track him down. I was told he built a new one ....2 foot itis I suspect?

...Rob
Rob H. Thanks for the hand in locating the other "Rob". Much appreciated.

Back