LOOKING FOR A 4X4 QUAD

wolf

Hello fellow members just throwing it out there if anyone has or knows of someone selling a used quad!!!!!!!

Looking for one in decent shape not beat to a pulp want to spend roughly up to 4 grand but lower of course would be better if you hear of one please let me know and e-mail me at bluewolf@telus.net thanks

Roy

good luck roy, i tried like heck to find one last year, everything was just beat to crap, and still looking for one for the wife, was so frustrated i went out and got a new one. let me know if ya find any smaller ones. 300cc or so. i am still looking too, so if i find any ill let ya know... len.

Want to stay near a good name brand honda,polaris,kodiak etc where is that one located at striper???

ok where can i view this thing???
Wolf

If you want to get a really good deal consiter buying one from down in the states. There is no dutys bringing ATV's over the boarder. My buddy went down there and got a NEW slightly used Grizzly ATV 800 or 850 for $4500. That was in oregon and he said was worth the drive.

Your timing sucks....lots of good used ones up in Grande Prairie right now.....not too many people working this summer, meaning lots of toys are for sale....trucks, campers, quads, boats and what have you.

Your timing sucks....lots of good used ones up in Grande Prairie right now.....not too many people working this summer, meaning lots of toys are for sale....trucks, campers, quads, boats and what have you.

Striper jack have phoned that guy 3 times now :(:(:(still no reply??????

Striper jack have phoned that guy 3 times now :(:(:(still no reply??????

hes doing a job on Pender for a couple of days....have you left a message? If so he will call ya back. Told him you were going to call . I know he still has it. When I see him back in town I will let you know

hes doing a job on Pender for a couple of days....have you left a message? If so he will call ya back. Told him you were going to call . I know he still has it. When I see him back in town I will let you know

Back