Looking for 9.9 or 8HP long leg Yamaha

Klob

In the market for a used kicker. Nothing older than a 2002.prefer remote and electric start. Klob.

Hi have a 8hp Honda longshaft I think is 2000 model. I sold a boat that the buyer had his own . It also comes with the rod and hookup for a Alpfa 1 leg. It always ran excellent for me. My newer boat came with it's own kicker so it is just gathereing dust snf I havn't even thought of a price and would be open to offers. Peege

Thanks anyway Peege. I have nothing bad to say about Hondas I'am brand loyal to Yamaha kickers. Klob

hey klob go on to (victoria craigslist) there is a 8hp yamaha h/t listed today $2350 from the mainland good luck.....g

Thaks G. Broke down a bought a new one from Parker marine in Courtney for $2600. Klob

quote:Thaks G. Broke down a bought a new one from Parker marine in Courtney for $2600. Klob

Was this for a 9.9 or 8hp. Seems like a pretty low price for a new one. I thought the 9.9 Yamis were going for $3400.00. Cheers

It was a 2006 out of the box long shaft,high thrust, tiller. No bells,no whistles. Taxes on top of that price but I had called around and that was the best deal. Klob

I was at Galleon Marine in Richmond a couple of weeks ago looking at kicker motors. They gave me a price of 2671 cash (boat show price)for a T8MLH, (8hp, high thrust, long shaft) Price was good till the end of May. So taxes would take it to just over 3000.00

Back