Kicker brackets

bentley

IMG_3722.JPG IMG_3720.JPG Kicker bracket 3/16 " aluminum powder coated white $200 for the transom mount, $150 for the swim grid mount

I'm interested in the swim grid mount. Can u give me the measurements of it. Mainly the size of the surface that sits on the grid. Also in your opinion will these stand up to a heavy kicker?

I'm interested in the swim grid mount. Can u give me the measurements of it. Mainly the size of the surface that sits on the grid. Also in your opinion will these stand up to a heavy kicker?
Same questions for me. Where are you located, and what are the measurements. I have a 9.9 Merc, so I don't think weight is an issue.

Hey guys,

I've got two swim grid mount ones and one transom mount left, the surface that mounts to your swim grid is about 12"x 12" there suited for a 9.9, but will handle a 15hp, with extra backing. In Victoria, pm for more details or to come
Take a look , !!!

Thanks bentley

Hey guys,

I've got two swim grid mount ones and one transom mount left, the surface that mounts to your swim grid is about 12"x 12" there suited for a 9.9, but will handle a 15hp, with extra backing. In Victoria, pm for more details or to come
Take a look , !!!

Thanks bentley
I'll go down to the boat tomorrow and take some measurements and get back to ya.

Back