jack springs

• Thread starter little qualy master
  • Start date
L

little qualy master

went fly fishin on the lower part of the little q today 6am-3pm and got 3 jack springs lots of pinks and one spring about 13 pounds. was using a squamish potcher mostly and got the spring on green wool.

ryan

that river is so low it must be like fishing in a ditch...hmmm

its very low but amazing at the campground pool(mouth) at high tide

ryan

ryan

ryan

ryan

hey little qualude since you dont have a vehicle to get you any where, if your into it shoot me some gas money and ill take you on a fishing adveture.Fishing the little qualicum all the time must get boreing...anyway...green_6...out

hey little qualude since you dont have a vehicle to get you any where, if your into it shoot me some gas money and ill take you on a fishing adveture.Fishing the little qualicum all the time must get boreing...anyway...green_6...out

Back