ISO Farm Jack etc

bigdogg1

Hi there, does anyone have a used farm jack they no longer use? I need to reposition my boat and now its new spot will no longer be level. I plan to build a lift the trailer tongue after unhitching and placing a crib under it to be somewhat level. I think a farm jack/hi-lift etc is the way to go to raise the trailer tongue to level but unfortunately have found a pile a $@#%^ for new lifts. Have tried the usual haunts (PA, HF, CT etc) but wondered if there is a used quality one no longer needed out there. Thanks!

Dont know what a farm jack is.... but if all you want is to raise the tongue, why not use a bottle jack on blocks ? Simple..

Oh now I get it-- you mean a jackall !!! But be careful with those buggers. One of them kicked back at me and broke my collarbone a number of years ago. I would still go with a bottle jack.

Oh now I get it-- you mean a jackall !!! But be careful with those buggers. One of them kicked back at me and broke my collarbone a number of years ago. I would still go with a bottle jack.

DITTO. Those jacks can be dangerous if not used properly - if at all possible use a bottle jack.

DITTO. Those jacks can be dangerous if not used properly - if at all possible use a bottle jack.
Thanks guys - likely go with the bottle jack as suggested. We recently entered the world of off-roading and jackalls seem to be a staple of equipment to carry so was planning on using the jackall multiple ways. Really appreciate the feedback!

Back