Is Edelstein Trading Corporation a service?

Discus

I had never heard about that because I am going to buy a truck. Anyone have experience with the Edelstein Trading Corporation ? I don't have a lot of information on the truck, just what had previously been posted on auto traders. Are they able to answer questions about the things they sell?

Thanks
Discus

I had never heard about that because I am going to buy a truck. I don't have a lot of information on the truck, just what had previously been posted on auto traders. Are they able to answer questions about the things they sell?

Thanks
Discus

I would get a CARPROOF report on any used vehicle I plan to buy. It gives a lot of info/ history of the vehicle.
One truck I was looking at CARPROOF showed it was previously a rental and had 2 accidents.
If the seller doesn't offer it, you can buy one for the vehicle.
I think it's worth getting, could save a lot of money.

https://www.carproof.com

Carproof is good! IIRC around $60.00......

As a dealer, I run across many vehicles that show an accident or 5.....dealers have to declare anything over $2,000.00 IN TOTAL DAMAGE, even if it is 4 $500.00 windshield claims! So most dealers just declare "over $2,000" to be safe.

Same with rental.....if you have no history on the vehicle, better to cover your backside and check off the boxes for x lease and x rental too! Most rentals are run for a very short period of time....usually up for auction before the model year stops production!

Never heard of the company you are asking about, but that is not surprising! There are many, many companies out there working as brokers...many good ones, many too just trying to make a buck!

Find a dealer you trust to purchase from, or take your chances!! With dealerships, big or small, there is a body who regulates them....the curbers and private sales can bite you in the butt, same with US purchases. Being classified as a foreign country, no declarations are required besides "out of country"...... the biggest hit here came when "Katrina" hit many years ago.....Toronto are surrounding areas got hit hard with extremely cheap high end cars, being sold at pennies on the dollar....no one stopped to think where they came from for the first while.....for the most they were pulled from underground flooded parking areas...dried out, fired up and sold right away!!

Do your homework as it is hard to find someone who will do it for you!!

Any questions? Just ask....I have been in the auto industry three weeks shy of 37 years......

Back