Interesting video

That is just sickening to watch - hard to believe that we are so strictly regulated and trying to abide by every rule in order to make sure there is fish for our kids - and then seeing this! :(

I bet that video will be removed fast when they realize they need to do damage control - is there a way to download and save it before it happens?

It hasn't changed in over 30 years at the Cap.... the native were doing that back when I was casting off the beach for coho and springs in the late 70 early 80's... :(

Wonder if they turn there hatchery coho heads in..... ;)

Hey I spotted the Wild coho I released in July. **** I fished 8 hours that day and it was my only bite im so glad i released it so it could be chased down on its spawning bed by a band if savages. Just the way nature intended.

If you think savage is a harsh or racist word watch the video again how would you describe that group?

It might stay up for a while. The original was put up by a band member then made private. Apparently he got a pee pee slap. ;)

This one looks like it was downloaded before this happened and re posted by another person

Its been up for a wile, I watched about a week ago...

You mean this one?

[_lINxla-YuU] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lINxla-YuU&feature=player_embedded

That is the original.

If you look at the desciption of the video beginning this thread.

You may want to download this video in case it gets removed again.

F'n carnage indeed! Hope the fish all go to feeding the society. Hardly ceremonial. Looks like some training/coordination might be in order.

"My heart soars like the eagle to see the traditions of the people handed down from generation to generation". Paraphrase from Chief Dan George I am sure he would be so very proud to see what fine stewards of the land his people have become.

Of note here as well, the Capilano band is the one of the wealthiest in the world.

yup,, the band is wealthy.. and should be forced to build there own hatchery!!

That video should be shown wherever there is an audience who will watch it...if nothing more than to embarrass their leaders and hopefully put massive pressure on them to stop this ****. They are entitled to fish like everyone else but where is the respect? Stomping and kicking them wildly to kill them...come on that is cruelty to a living creature in many peoples mind.

Back