In search of FUGLY 2

I thought you were getting that 42fter im glad i dont have to loan out that kind of money lotto numbers arnt out yet and that would leave me a little short

Me n the vac crew just pooled in 300 on tonights 50 million lotto-max draw , could upgrade the budget tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Abbotsford one I posted above looks pretty decent and for that price you could add whatever you want

I had a reply from the owner of the blue 17 hourston on craigslist for 11,500, hasnt been used much in the last 7 years but was just tuned at lordship marine and has only about 250 hrs from new, asked if the price was negotiable but have yet to hear back...

I love the reversing center seat in the blue one, cool feature

The blue hurston certainly has a nice paint job and looks slick but its like your paying 10 g just for the hull as that motor is probley not worth much.the comox boats red carpet floor would have to go, imagine salmon slime all over that after a couple trips

Do you have any wanted ads placed? I know for me it pretty well got me exactly what I was after, and it was never listed for sale.

This thread is my want Add looking for 17-24' sportfishing boat, outboard preferred but would consider an inboard, i want a roof or soft top , will consider all options 10k or under,

Back