In search of FUGLY 2

I did see it like you said for 8k, maybe pearsons bought it did a little work and are now reselling it, im interested but at the first price wont be home for a couple weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I did see it like you said for 8k, maybe pearsons bought it did a little work and are now reselling it, im interested but at the first price  wont be home for a couple weeks...

If Pearsons owned it, they be the second owner. Wouldn't that reduce the value :) LOL

I bet its consigned to Pearsons

Yup , right you are.. Lol anyways something to for said for a deal that looks to good to be true... Maybe a smaller boat with a newer outboard would be a better bet.

Jeff don't be afraid of inboard... I have one and always was outboard guy..A 20 foot hourston has tons of room even with inboard and way more than any 17 footer..And you can drop in a new motor for next to nothing...Keep it for a while and then eventually pod if you want to...

And for a few hundred you get real cabin heat...

The only thing I can see is that will drink gas as I think its fairly big motor...But you don't go that far off Nanaimo so likely a non-issue

Not worried about the gas but it is kinda at the top of my budget and also would need a new kicker as i sold mine to upgrade to a prokicker

lots of options , but I haven't seen that many killer deals like last year, at this time...Bloodbuggy keep me posted, when I am home I would like to come take a look.

The lines of that boat are timeless.................................Beautiful

The design is timeless as well. One of the best riding boats I have ever been on hands down. Fishtofino and Wolf's boats ride like nothing I have been in before in glass. Awesome hulls.

(I've rode in Grady's, Stripers, Trophies, DE's, you name it).

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to that 20' Hourston, just a heads up, im pretty sure this was the hourston that the owner was trying to kill the inboard so he could replace it with a pod and outboard. Remember hearing they ran it without oil among other things to try and kill it.

In regards to that 20' Hourston, just a heads up, im pretty sure this was the hourston that the owner was trying to kill the inboard so he could replace it with a pod and outboard. Remember hearing they ran it without oil among other things to try and kill it.
Im pretty sure that was a different boat, However you could PM ken (damnfish) on the "other" forum as I believe thats his Hourston you speak of.
or ask Pippen he knows him well.

Im pretty sure that was a different boat, However you could PM ken (damnfish) on the "other" forum as I believe thats his Hourston you speak of.
or ask Pippen he knows him well.

Good post. Let's get this cleared up asap!!!

We don't want to scare Jeffy!

Back