In search of FUGLY 2

jeffywestcoast

Well spring is right around the corner and im boatless, looking for a reliable 17-20' boat outboard preferred but would consider an inboard if the price was right, looking for a SEAWORTHY reliable boat for under 10k i have all the gear from fugly left over, deeplines, electronics and such , looking for a solid platform to rebuild my slaying vessel, anyone knowing of a good deal for a seaworthy machine feel free to PM me or post to this thread, thanks in advance ! Help this boatwhore out.. A small cuddy would be beneficial because if i spend to much i will probably be told to sleep in it. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen the campion, looks good for 5 k, send the Link FA, there was a killer blue hourston for 12 k in vsn but it sold right away....

Owen i was drooling over that boat two months ago when it was only 8k on used Nanaimo.. Some sweet options , that DE is asking a bit much i think, campion looks pretty sweet but i would need moorage as the girlfriend would boot me out

Funny I was just telling someone that the Horston was once posted for $8000. That I was sure of it. I thought it was posted on here as well. Even then the ad I thought said a price low enough a guy could pod it. I've been looking for the past post of that boat to prove it.

It's been for sale for more then a year. I am thinking maybe the seller put it in at Pearsons on consignment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back