I LOVE B.C. !!!!!

R

RT

Especially fishing in the NW region of the Province! But I also love the scenery everywhere I've been there, which is over quite a bit of it. You are very lucky to live there. Us (I'm from Oregon)? Well, we have a 'Bush' in office right now ... but we'll still have salmon and steelhead for a while longer, despite that. :)

I write a column for STS magazine (SalmonTroutSteelheader), which I think you get up there? I hope to write an article about B.C., in addition, sometime. I won't give away any 'zipperlip' fishin spots. ;)

Nice fishing discussion site. Take care.

Steve

Steve Hanson
The Reel Truth - STS mag

I forgot to mention that I found this site in one of the posts on the Quality Fishing Adventures salmon/steelhead oriented forum I belong to. There's a lot about fishing in Oregon and Washington, but also a lot of good fishing tech discussions that apply to anywhere - including such as some threads about customizing big Kwikfish rigs for big kings (including BC & AK rivers), and other rigs to fish big rivers. It has a unique member's only board too, with more sensative info discussed in there. If you get a chance, check it out at: http://www.qualityfishing.net/forum/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0

Steve Hanson
The Reel Truth - STS mag

I forgot to mention that I found this site in one of the posts on the Quality Fishing Adventures salmon/steelhead oriented forum I belong to. There's a lot about fishing in Oregon and Washington, but also a lot of good fishing tech discussions that apply to anywhere - including such as some threads about customizing big Kwikfish rigs for big kings (including BC & AK rivers), and other rigs to fish big rivers. It has a unique member's only board too, with more sensative info discussed in there. If you get a chance, check it out at: http://www.qualityfishing.net/forum/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0

Steve Hanson
The Reel Truth - STS mag

When you say the North West, where abouts do you do your fishing. Do mine mostely around Prince Rupert, but may go to V.I., Sooke, Renfrew this summer coming up.

When you say the North West, where abouts do you do your fishing. Do mine mostely around Prince Rupert, but may go to V.I., Sooke, Renfrew this summer coming up.

hardtimes, by NW region of BC (I know - that's a LOT of area) I've fished some of the Skeena tribs, the Kitty (Kitimat River), and tribs of the big Nass River (some good zipperlip streams on that!!! - I like "fishin' the lava" around there too, as some locals call it). I haven't got to fish the salt out around the Queen Charolets yet - only the salt and the rivers around Vancouver Island (which is a great area too).

Steve Hanson
The Reel Truth - STS mag

hardtimes, by NW region of BC (I know - that's a LOT of area) I've fished some of the Skeena tribs, the Kitty (Kitimat River), and tribs of the big Nass River (some good zipperlip streams on that!!! - I like "fishin' the lava" around there too, as some locals call it). I haven't got to fish the salt out around the Queen Charolets yet - only the salt and the rivers around Vancouver Island (which is a great area too).

Steve Hanson
The Reel Truth - STS mag

Your sure running around pumping up QF all over the place. They must have you on the payroll.

Your sure running around pumping up QF all over the place. They must have you on the payroll.

Back