How's the salmon fishing around Victoria?

H

halibut22

We're planning to head out this weekend for some salmon since it's bad halibut tides. Has anyone been having luck with the springs? What size anchovey should I be using? Color of flasher? What depth? Anything will help. Come on wolf tell us your secrets.....lol

If you only have a few hours and don't want to drive far try Sydney. Quite a few nice fish caught last weekend. Try Hamley point or Sydney channel using med choves. Usually calm when Sooke or OakBay is rough!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Well i was off of sooke yesterday at the trap and obrian pt got one spring around 20 lbs it was good earlier in the week seems to have tapered off with the later floods.I didnt get my fish till after it started to flood 1130ish good luck if you go Wolf

Forgot to tell you small chovie gold flasher at 73 ft in the 155 ft depth of off obrian. there is that enough info LOL or do you want me to tell you more ha ha wolf

Hehehe.... actually Wolf I think he wants you to take him out and SHOW him!!! LOLOLOL

Red

MONEY TALKS BULLS$*T WALKS im sure i can work out a deal for any member of this board even maddog has to pay LOL

Back