Horse Lake 100 mile house

Never fished it but have some relatives who live there. They say better for lakers than rainbows.

big boys are there, try other side of lake across from the cariboo bonanza resort in the deep water fish deep as well, stop in there for a fishing report as well, always posted on the front of the office/store
very nice people Bruno and Dora are always eager to help. Bruno has a knack for hauling the big lakers out and he will point you in the right direction.
early morning or last light rainbows can be found right out in front of the resort surface feeding.

big boys are there, try other side of lake across from the cariboo bonanza resort in the deep water fish deep as well, stop in there for a fishing report as well, always posted on the front of the office/store
very nice people Bruno and Dora are always eager to help. Bruno has a knack for hauling the big lakers out and he will point you in the right direction.
early morning or last light rainbows can be found right out in front of the resort surface feeding.
Bruno doesn’t catch the big ones. I do. I’ve gone there over 22 years and showed bonanza resort where the big ones are yearly. I caught at least 25 pound lakers yearly and lots 20 plus. 29 is my biggest.

Back