Hey rolls, goran, boots, or buhda ya there?

Hey boys.

Yeah, Dirtdog, I'll be at Bear's shindig I do believe. Rumour has it you and Stoney might be leaving your stronghold on the island for a visit to the mainland to party it up! If you do, maybe we'll hit the water during the day before the party that night! Let me know. Email is best, don't check the board too much..

"...Oh, THERE'S ONE!"
~Rolly
spencer_rolls@hotmail.com

Hey boys.

Yeah, Dirtdog, I'll be at Bear's shindig I do believe. Rumour has it you and Stoney might be leaving your stronghold on the island for a visit to the mainland to party it up! If you do, maybe we'll hit the water during the day before the party that night! Let me know. Email is best, don't check the board too much..

"...Oh, THERE'S ONE!"
~Rolly
spencer_rolls@hotmail.com

Hey Boys
Just thought i'd let you guys know that its -15, snowing and windy as hell out here. Wish i was on the flow with you guys.

Hey Boys
Just thought i'd let you guys know that its -15, snowing and windy as hell out here. Wish i was on the flow with you guys.

Hey Boys

Hey totally, sorry to here of your misfortunes. The weather has been unreal out this way. Expected high of 15 with clear sunny skies in the p.m. Your not missing a whole lot other than some hit and miss fishing for the elusive low water coho. One of the longest periods of low dry weather I have seen in sometime. Anyways good to here from you and let us know when your coming out this way. Probably sooner than expected with that kind of weather.lolStrong knots-the dirtdog

Hey totally, sorry to here of your misfortunes. The weather has been unreal out this way. Expected high of 15 with clear sunny skies in the p.m. Your not missing a whole lot other than some hit and miss fishing for the elusive low water coho. One of the longest periods of low dry weather I have seen in sometime. Anyways good to here from you and let us know when your coming out this way. Probably sooner than expected with that kind of weather.lolStrong knots-the dirtdog

Back