Hey rolls, goran, boots, or buhda ya there?

D

Dirtdog67

Have not heard from any of the naden boys lately. Whats going on? Let me know what you guys are up too in the near future. Gotta get out and do some slayin. Strong knots-the dirtdog

Yo Dirty,

Ya buhda here. Whats up buddy, I been swackin' fish down south here so have had no need to head up there. Still waitin to here from Goran, but we should hook up some trips soon, me you and goran or something.

Later

Yo Dirty,

Ya buhda here. Whats up buddy, I been swackin' fish down south here so have had no need to head up there. Still waitin to here from Goran, but we should hook up some trips soon, me you and goran or something.

Later

Yo Dirty,

Later

Yo Dirtdog!

Not much up here in the mainland lately - WE NEED RAIN! Went fishing with my dad on a local slough though today, and swacked 3 nice hoes, lost 4 more. My dad caught zip... hehehe... the student has now become the teacher.

Man last summer rocked.

Yah, lets hook up soon for some slaying. I still wanna voyage to the island one of these weekends - let me know if anytime soon is good for you. Or else we can plan ahead for the winter steelies?

Cheers buddy
Spence AKA Rolly AKA 10-ounce

Yo Dirtdog!

Not much up here in the mainland lately - WE NEED RAIN! Went fishing with my dad on a local slough though today, and swacked 3 nice hoes, lost 4 more. My dad caught zip... hehehe... the student has now become the teacher.

Man last summer rocked.

Yah, lets hook up soon for some slaying. I still wanna voyage to the island one of these weekends - let me know if anytime soon is good for you. Or else we can plan ahead for the winter steelies?

Cheers buddy

Yo Dirtdog!

Man last summer rocked.

Cheers buddy

Hey buhda, good to here the fishing is on for ya. Have not made it out much up here. A couple of trips to the stamp and the nitty. Going to head up to the canal for some beach fishing tomorrow morning. I have been picking chantrelles up there for the past week and watching the yoyo's jumping off of Mctush campground is unreal. Should be good. Have not heard from goran lately, but I will give him a call to see if he's up to a trip.
Where are you fishing at down there? Let me know? Gotta fly-the dirtdog

Hey buhda, good to here the fishing is on for ya. Have not made it out much up here. A couple of trips to the stamp and the nitty. Going to head up to the canal for some beach fishing tomorrow morning. I have been picking chantrelles up there for the past week and watching the yoyo's jumping off of Mctush campground is unreal. Should be good. Have not heard from goran lately, but I will give him a call to see if he's up to a trip.

How's it rollin Rolly? Good to here from you. I will email you with a more detailed message tomorrow. 4:30 is gonna come early. More like to much wine with the turkey>lol Strong knots-the dirtdog

p.s. Are you attending Bears barnyard bash on the 26th? Let me know. later

How's it rollin Rolly? Good to here from you. I will email you with a more detailed message tomorrow. 4:30 is gonna come early. More like to much wine with the turkey>lol Strong knots-the dirtdog

hey there guys whats up, i jsut got back from a five day trip to calgary, checked out two hockey games with some buds of mine, too bad they were flames fans cause the canucks and flyers really stuck it to them, hahahaha. anyhow ya jsut got back and filled up on some yummy turkey soooo, now i think it is time to do some fishing,yaaaa slabslayer

hey there guys whats up, i jsut got back from a five day trip to calgary, checked out two hockey games with some buds of mine, too bad they were flames fans cause the canucks and flyers really stuck it to them, hahahaha. anyhow ya jsut got back and filled up on some yummy turkey soooo, now i think it is time to do some fishing,yaaaa slabslayer

Hey boys.

Yeah, Dirtdog, I'll be at Bear's shindig I do believe. Rumour has it you and Stoney might be leaving your stronghold on the island for a visit to the mainland to party it up! If you do, maybe we'll hit the water during the day before the party that night! Let me know. Email is best, don't check the board too much..

"...Oh, THERE'S ONE!"
~Rolly
spencer_rolls@hotmail.com

Back