kaelc

I'm tentatively listing my 2006 180 Hewescraft Searunner 18" Aluminum Softtop with regular transom for sale. It has a 390 hour Yamaha 115 and a 9.9 High Thrust, both electric start, remote. Both just had their impellers done in the fall and run better then ever especially the 115 with a new prop and fin upgrade. 115 is on a Nmea 2000 network so tied into lowrance to give MPG/RPM and more. Does about 35mph according to my Lowrence HDS 7 touch GPS/fishing finder with dual sonar including StructureScan, Radar with GPS Map overlap using a point 1 antenna that gives accurate GPS/Heading. Radar is mounted on radar arch with 6 rod holders/net holder, front and rear LED lights. Two Scotty Electric down riggers. Live well, with wash down hose plumbed in to line. New top that gives almost 6 feet of headroom, with drop curtain. Have fished new years day without using the Propane Mr. Buddy Heater, but it's there if you really want it hot. Radio is a Standard Horizon GX1200 with GPS positioning built in DSC so you can easily alert search and rescue. Captain and Passenger Suspension Seats, Dual Storage bench seats, Transport Canada Certified for 6 Passengers, Working Dual Windshield Wipers, walk through front windshield, new dual battery switch, new starting battery and second electronic reserve battery, horn, new bilge pump with automatic float switch, galvanized trailer. Open to offers/with our without electronics, kickers, but it is nicely wired so it is worth keeping together as a package as several thousand was spent on labour and wiring with marine grade connections. I've fished swift sure, boarder bank and built it to take it to hot springs cove and rivers inlet but didn't have the time last year. Boat is located in Victoria. If my boat to purchase falls through I will take it off the market, thanks in advance.

i will start the offers then at 9.99

Same model of hewes was for sale in revlestoke a few months back Orange in colour and I think it might of had a arch as well

I am confused why a person would go to the trouble of tentatively listing something for sale? Why answer all questions regarding the boat but the price? Doesn't make a lot of sense. I think you should list your boat on eBay with an exaggerated reserve price......................................................................................and then go fishing over there.

Just so everyone is aware, my boat will be for sale in about 3 years when my main finally kicks the bucket. I'll keep you posted in 2020

What's the point of this "for sale" ad? It should be listed in the "maybe, kinda, possibly for sale and I don't want to list a price cause I want absolute top dollar for it" section.
What's the point of being such a d!ck?

First of all, there are not a lot of boats on the market like this, so maybe, as a long time contributor to this forum, Kael is giving the good folks here a sneak peek before he goes full on public. Secondly, he was pretty clear that he hasn't secured his next boat just yet, so his decision to lock in the "for sale status" hasn't been finalized. And finally, any seller has the right to get as much as they can for something they are selling.

So what's it to you? If you don't want to buy the boat, and you're not interested just shut up and move on to the next thread and quit being such a whiner.

it is in the for sale section, it should be for sale with a price. if he is just letting people know it may be for sale in the future i would think it should be in the boats motors trailer towing rig section

Sorry gentlemen. You are right in that I forgot to read the rules, which say a price is needed. I get so thrown off by people posting other peoples random craigslist ads on here for junk hulls, I lost the plot. On the slow response,I have a lot of excuses, a new baby, out fishing for halibut and that it took me a hell of a long time to chat with the builder of the new boat. We spoke last night and unfortunately he misrepresented a few things, like he doesn't really have title for the trailer. I know the risk in buying my dream boat from someone who is upfront so the deal is off. Feedback from another member, was he bought the exact boat for $38,000 two years ago. Listing removed and I will respond directly to the embers who expressed an interest as I will be buying a big gas guzzler when the right one comes up, and lots are being listed every day.

Back