Help with boat pricing - Grady 192

drivel

Hello all,

I am thinking about getting a bigger boat o_O... and am hoping to get your opinion on how much i might be able to get for my current boat, so i can maybe budget for the upgrade.

Grady White 192 Tournement - Year: 2001 - Length -19.2 '. Dual Console bow rider, in good shape
2016 Yamaha 150 4 stroke with 200 hours on it. SS prop. New gauges and throttle control 2016.
Bimini top
Scotty Downriggers 1106 x 2 , mounted and working awesome
Lowrance LCS 26 GPS/sounder
compass
Danforth Anchor/chain and 300 feet anchor rope
New lounger seat passenger side . 2016
VHF radio
Marine stereo
Swim ladder
Dual Batteries Group 24
bottom painted 2 years ago
no trailer. Boat is in Vancouver.

What do you think? Just looking for a fair price.

Thanks !!!

I'm far from an expert on this type of boat. I would think about $35K with the new power.

But seriously I think Damien is in the zone there. Nice boat with new power

Thanks for the input. really appreciate it .

Have to admit that i did not think it was worth that much. Puts a new perspective on the hunt for a bigger boat, if I could actually sell it for close to 35 K...

Thanks for the input. really appreciate it .

Have to admit that i did not think it was worth that much. Puts a new perspective on the hunt for a bigger boat, if I could actually sell it for close to 35 K...
don’t go buying a yacht quite yet... it’s one of those situations where you’ll need to sell her before you really know what it’s worth. I look at your motor and think that with the little bit of use on it, it’s probably valued at 12-13k, and the Grady name on the hull and the extras, if in great shape could be worth close to 20k. It’s a cool looking boat, but it just comes down to who wants it and what they’ll pay. It’s getting close to the season where everyone who doesn’t have a boat will want one and values go up. Unfortunately that also means you will need to spend more beans on your upgrade. Might be better to sell off season at lower price and buy a new machine also at a lower price.
As you can see by the time of posting here, I am dealing with sleep deprivation with the newborn, so maybe I’m hallucinating!

It’s worth whst someone is willing to pay. You may list it in that price range but does anyone want to pay that?

Less valuable without a trailer imo

Yes, no trailer. No kicker mounted and to some, bottom paint is a minus. Didn't notice that stuff. Since there is no trailer and it has been moored for its life, that can take it down a notch.

The bowrider style could be a + or - depending on the buyer. Timing for the right buyer will be key. They are cool boats and might be right up someone's alley. I like them, but I'm not the typical boater that is on this board. I favour 'lounge-ability' and water sports in addition to fishing.

Back