Have I done something wrong?

R

REDBONZ

Or is this forum only for west coast residents, I see that my posts have been read several times but no one offers any helpful tips on where to launch to camp in the Henderson Inlet nor does anyone seem interested in a quality hunt or fishing trip to the Kootenay's. I hope I wasn't misunderstood the trip exchange is just that an exchange,no fees. If any of you fellow Sportsman are interested please reply,if notI guess I tow my boat out like everyone else and fish the China Crk. area. Did quite well there in 2003 but I am hoping there are fellow sport anglers or Guide who would be interested in a great trip to hunt or fish in the interior, by offering to exchange some fishing in the chuck for myself. Good Luck and Good FISHIN!

Edited by - redbonz on 06/28/2004 20:45:26

As both a dedicated hunter as well as fisher, normally I'd have taken you up, but this year I'm simply too busy to take anyone else out, and will likely be away for the majority of the summer (soon). I'll ask about with a couple of the ladz for you, and letcha know...

Cheers,
Nog

Thanks for the responses Guys, its good to know there are still ethical friendly fellow sportsman even in this age of computers lol

Back