Harper sent Border guards to Deport Don Staniford at the court house.

FishBC.org

Just in.

The Harper Govt sent Border agents to the courthouse to deport Don Staniford to shut him up about Diseased Atlantic salmon farm pens in BC

WOW.

Don Staniford himself = Source of information

don.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ya saw it on his facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=812895354&sk=wall ......holmes*

FFS, what a joke, where the hell are we livin'??? WTF

This is scarier and deeper now than anyone could imagine...

Direct link down the line -- Harper = DFO = BORDER SERVICES = CERMAQ = FISH FARMS .. ALL in bed together... at what expense? Our wild salmon that they told us they were "managing" .... Talk about lies and conflict of interest. They're not trying to preserve our wild pacific fish. They're trying to grow the disease ridden Atlantics for huge trade dollars, at the expense of our wild fish.

We going to let this happen?

i am in total shock actually....this has to stop..holmes*

It won't stop until everyone bands together and makes a fool out of Harper on the media size scale for doing this.

Individually they will shut people up one by one.

Big business will walk over individuals..

I agree something needs to be done, but it has to be done together.

I just informed my NDP MP friend so hoping he will also raise this in house of commons and turn the house into an uproar..

SO... how do we all stop this together?.

Meetings and DFO discussions aren't going to work.

lol.......just gotta bite my tongue as i know that im being monitored on here always, eh there john duncan and crew?,lol, respond anytime or call me at home ya cowards.....holmes*

This situation needs to be in the news over and over and over again without anyone blowing anything up or doing stuff to land them in jail.. We all know how the occupy and peaceful protesting ends up as well, usually with police brutality, or people taking away rights to peaceful assembly.

Whatever happens it needs to rock the very core of the Harper Government in a public embarrassment situation.

There's something deep and scandalous going on. The fact that CSBA showed up at the court house proves this beyond a doubt.

Somewhere somehow there is proof out there about the ties, lies, and the string must lead all the way to the top of the Federal GOVT and that needs to be exposed to the public.

Someone just has to find it and expose it as absolute proof and when they do, most people of BC aren't going to be forgiving at all.

I'll be contacting my Conservative MP who generally has/had a good relationship with Recreational Anglers until now. The current transparency of "the path" that Harper is trying to lead us down (More like shove down our throats) will not be favorable at all for support in his riding to say the least. Saying that, I know J. Lunney has bucked the tide on our behalf on the Halibut issue and others, so I look forward to his response before painting him with the same brush that stinks like a disease ridden farmed salmon.....

There's something deep and scandalous going on. The fact that CSBA showed up at the court house proves this beyond a doubt.

Definitely seems to be the case. The guy has made his whereabouts public for a long time with regular visits to the Cohen Commision hearings in the same courthouse. Day after day after day. Yet they wait until today to nab him. Hmm....

free country eh?, so much for that........oh wait, yes it is free, a god damned free for all for big corporations to do whatever the F*&K they want, im utterly disgusted....i just want to go outside and scream at the top of my lungs.....holmes*

It's hard to win a game when the other team makes the rules

Here's a thought that I wonder if anyone has considered.. Today at the courthouse Cermaq ege Norweigan fish farm giant pointed out the existence of prawns at their fish farms as proof that sealife "flourishes" due to their farms.... However... Has anyone considered the fact that prawns could be a potential transmission source of ISAv from the farmed fish to the wild fish?. EG prawns eating Farmed Atlantic Salmon ****, then being eaten by wild pacific salmon? I did some digging and seems that prawns / and shrimp are possibly quite capable of being hosts to transmissible fish diseases. Since we know that prawn shells are part of what make a salmon's meat the color it is, and part of a wild salmon's diet, would it not at all be possible that this could be part of the transmission process?

I've seen ample photos of prawns scouring the bottom of the fish farm pens but no other sea life in sight.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=Hma...iral transmission from prey to salmon&f=false

Just a thought.. Feedback?

Nothing on the news or google yet.......better start practicing your "Zig Heil Mr. Harper"......

better start practicing your "Zig Heil Mr. Harper"......

Been that way since the day he got a majority.... what.

Gordo was a lib but would bet that they were good friends... speaking of which I wonder how his job in Europe is going?

All I can say is we're ******...

Taken not long ago

http://www.fishbc.org/******.jpg

WTF this is all ********! Not sure what to do or suggest. Writing letters and passive protests aren't going to do it unless the protest can shut down a city like Vancouver....I dunno just thinking out loud so to speak. Gotta be careful of what you say on a public forum, I have a few suggestions but I can't say them here. This is not a democracy!

Awhile back there was a documentary called "Food Inc." Everyone needs to see this doc as it will show you EXACTLY how the food industry in general is controlled by....yes.....corporations.
In the states, some of the people that used to work for the big corporations are now elected members of government
and they have great influence on who does what.

Make absolutely no mistake when it comes to the food industry (which includes seafood).

IT IS ALL ABOUT POWER,CONTROL and MONEY.

In the states , have a look at what MONSANTO has done to the farmers (or anybody else that gets in their way).

Canada is no different behind the scenes.

The only way to shut 'em down is to get EVERYBODY to stop buying farmed salmon. And that won't happen but I wish it would.

Holmes, that is the biggest load of bull shyte I have heard in a long time (I'm not saying that you agree with this clip by the way, as I know you are a fairly liberal thinker). I put it to you all this way....If there is such a high "kosher tax" on say Heinz baked beans for an example, why are is the price for said beans within a few cents of say a no name or a safeway brand that isn't Kosher. Thats a lot of baked beans and crackers etc to add up to 160 Billion. There are loads of this kind of retoric on the internet that insights hate whether it be anti semetic, anti immigration or any type of racism in general. They hide behind these sorts of sudo-documentry type "films" all the time. I would hope that the majority of the forum members and the public in general have the brains in their head to realize that this is utter nonsense!! This just in, they own/run Hollywood too.

Back