Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members

Thanks guys was an awesome time to meet alot of you and heard some VERY interesting stories LOL LOL. any time Jeff im making some Jalapeno cheese smokies on monday... 25 lb batch

Thanks again Wolf

My seat is open for Blue Wolf Hali Trip April 23. Join Wolf,Chris 73 and crew.
I have to give it up because of work.
If interested PM me and I'll pass to Chris.

seat open

My seat is open for Blue Wolf Hali Trip April 23. Join Wolf,Chris 73 and crew.
I have to give it up because of work.
If interested PM me and I'll pass to Chris.

WELL ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN for the 2017 season!!!!!!!!!!! IM STARTING THIS AS BIT EARLY SO YOU CAN TALK TO BUDDIES DURING XMAS AND IM AWAY ON VACATION IN A FEW WEEKS......

AGAIN THIS YEAR I WILL OFFER WHAT I DID LAST YEAR FOR SPORTFISHNG BC MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!.

LAST YEAR WAS A GREAT SUCCESS ESPECIALLY MEETING MEMBERS ON THIS SITE. IT WAS TRUELY A BLAST AND GOOD LAUGHS AS WELL.

SO SAME AS LAST YEAR IT WILL BE 6 HOURS OF FISHING FOR MY HALF DAY RATE OF 500.00 DIVIDED UP BY 4 PEOPLE THATS JUST OVER A 125 BUCKS AND CHANGE, THIS SPECIAL IS FOR THE MONTH OF mid FEBRUARY AND MARCH AND FOR SPORTFISHNG MEMBERS ONLY, LAST YEAR IT DEFINATLLY BOOKED FAST.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SAFE TECHNIQUES FOR ANCHORING,
HALIBUT SET UP OF GEAR, ETC. AND ILL BE PUTTING CRAB TRAPS OUT AS WELL. THIS IS A FISHING EXPERIENCE TO LEARN AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME HALIBUT.

I WOULD ASK OF YOU TO DO ONE THING AND BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE!!!!!! BECOME A MEMBER IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY TO THE;
SOUTH VANCOUVER ISLAND ANGLERS COALITION SOCIETY .

AND SUPPORT THE GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED INSURING WE CAN FISH IF IT WASNT FOR THEM WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THIS. ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR WITH THE NEW NET PEN PROJECT THE BOYS AT SVIAC ARE DOING , AS ILL BE HELPING IN THIS PROJECT AS WELL ....

HERE IS THE LINK PLEASE SUPPORT .
from here http://anglerscoalition.com/?page_id=235

THERE IS LIMITED SPOTS(TIDES/CURRENTS AVAILABLE) SO BOOK NOW , LOOK VERY FORWARD TO YET MEETING NEW AND HOPEFULLY OLD FRIENDS THANKS. LOOKS LIKE DATES ARE FROM FEBRURAY 18 TO 23 MARCH 4 TO 10 AND 16 TO 24TH

THIS YEAR THE BLUEWOLF HAS GONE UNDER MAJOR CHANGES BEING INSTALLED NOW IS A NEW POWER PLANT A 2016 VOLVO PENTA ENGINE AND LEG THE NEW MARINE 5.3 LS 3....

GIVE ME A CALL AT 250-704-9653 OR EMAIL ME AT INFO@BLUEWOLFCHARTERS.COM

WOLF (ROY)

Chat soon guys and thanks for the support to the coalition........

look forward to another good year

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Crap... I will be away for most of March in Thailand... It was fun last year...

Hi guys hope you all had good xmas and recovering from too much food.... so have a fe days open feb 20,22,23 march 7,8,9 ,18 thats it.
Thanks from me. And please renew or sign up for SVIAC its going to help out alot this year with the net pen they are doing and huge Shout out to the guys behind the scenes of the project...

Great opportunity. All the guys on here asking about anchoring, baiting, scent??...this is your chance to learn for next to nothing and have an awesome time.

Good on you Wolf.

Please post a report as I will not be hali fishing this year, tuna, dorado, billfish. Work takes me away for 6 months.

HM

I'm also looking for a group to go with, Newf, Sir-vivor, sent you a PM. Anyone else looking to join a group?

Yes N2013, I'm interested! Did this once a few years back and learned a lot, but obviously not enugh based on last year's results. Great offer from Roy! If you stil need one, I'm in!

Hi wolf went with you last year great time Mike Brian Ken Is the Zukkine still Running might call you April again Ken

Sure dont have many days left few days in the first week of march .. thanks again guys from me personally but mostly for helping out SVIAC. Thing are more and more positive in the right direction with them....
Have a few days open in april not much as you know there is only so many tides in a month. And they are going fast...
On a side note boat is almost done probably break it in next week...

Thank Wolf

Back