Halibut site for you to check out...

T

The Fish Assassin

http://dontbuyhalibut.com/

Here is an idea of spreading the word about the Halibut problem.
I think some sport fishermen built this site, not too sure. It seems to outline most of the issues sporties have with the current Hablibut system. My other post about this site was deleted for some reason?
This is the way commercial fishermen think about sporties in ALASKA..
bs01.jpg

bs02.jpg

bs04.jpg

This site should be right up your guys ally.[:p]
Spread the word..

Take only what you need.

I checked out this site earlier after seeing your original post.

Very good site. I loved the bumperstickers. :D :D :D

Perhaps turnabout is fair play. How about a contest here to see who can come up with our own bumpersticker slogans to support the charterboats, guides and recreational fishermen here in BC?

<center>My British Columbia includes Sports Fishing!</center>

<center>Halibut, Common Property of ALL Canadians
Not Just 435 "special people"
</center>

<center>Don't Buy Halibut - Catch it Yourself,
Ask me how! 1-888-617-3474
</center>

OK, I got the ball rolling, what can the rest of you come up with?

Jim's Fishing Charters
www.JimsFishing.com
http://ca.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

Who would rather buy halibut from a commercial who's daughter works in a ***** house (see www.dontbuyhalibut.com) than catch your own halibut while communing with nature and sharing some quality time outdoors with friends?

There's some joke about smelling like fish in there but I'll leave it well alone.

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling - Izaak Walton

you could use that Safeway one for Farmed fish too!!

Take only what you need.

Funny how you are Fish butt if we put up anything about FN you would jump down all our throats and scream Discrimination!!!!!! Discrimination
!!!!!! Discrimination!!!!!!
you talk about you being a classy guy and etc but after you post something like this your true colors definatlly came out,it is fine to have an opinion and to debate things but to put down people for your personal gratifacation is just plain sick.its now you discriminating us do you really think thats going to solve anything?????

Thanks and have a GOOD DAY

Wolf

P.S. mods delete this post as it really is uneccesary

If you follow the link on FA's post you'll see where the bumper stickers come from. I'm not sure he was stating his position on charters, but providing the link to others.

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Funny how you are Fish butt if we put up anything about FN you would jump down all our throats and scream Discrimination!!!!!! Discrimination
!!!!!! Discrimination!!!!!!
you talk about you being a classy guy and etc but after you post something like this your true colors definatlly came out,it is fine to have an opinion and to debate things but to put down people for your personal gratifacation is just plain sick.its now you discriminating us do you really think thats going to solve anything?????

Wolf

P.S. mods delete this post as it really is uneccesary

I'd go even further but the FA character would just call out discrimination....

www.coastwidesportsfishing.com

You guys are halarious bafoons. This isn't my opinion, its from a site that supports your halibut battle, get your heads out of ur asses guys.

Take only what you need.

Sorry FA but latly every thing you say to us is negative and then you put up bumber stickers like that what do you expect us to think.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:This is the way commercial fishermen think about sporties in ALASKA..

Just curious.. what part of that didn't you understand?

Take only what you need.

Funny I even got hate mail from this from a MOD! I guess He doesn't like guides?

Take only what you need.

quote:you talk about you being a classy guy and etc but after you post something like this your true colors definatlly came out,

Considering the site is all about support for you Wolf.
x3

I guess I see your true colors now[V]

Take only what you need.

What exacactly is your problem FA you like to stir the pot every chance you get I choose to simply ignore you as i dont think its worth the time If you have a problem with people confront them via a pm not on a general forum its been a long time since I replied to this crap, do what you wish but I tired of all this Soory if I offended you

Have a good day

Wolf

quote:Funny how you are Fish butt if we put up anything about FN you would jump down all our throats and scream Discrimination!!!!!! Discrimination
!!!!!! Discrimination!!!!!! you talk about you being a classy guy and etc but after you post something like this your true colors definatlly came out,it is fine to have an opinion and to debate things but to put down people for your personal gratifacation is just plain sick.its now you discriminating us do you really think thats going to solve anything?????

Wolf

So... I try to tell you about a site that has your best intrests at heart. You post some ignorant crap like this when I'm trying to point out a good idea to you for your benefit... Not mine. I get shlT on for trying to help you and I'm supposed to be good with that? Sure buddy.. sure..

Take only what you need.

Back