Hali opener

Osama Bin Hopper

Who's doin' it?

Looks like an excercise in futility based on forecast and tides for me tomorrow, any one gonna get out?

Gimee the gaff!!!

Been closed for 31 days, wow, some guys really love hali fishing. How the heck did you pass the time for the last month?

Luna, Addicted, Spooled and Bags off Conny sat morning. If you see a big cloud of smoke don't worry the boats not on fire, we have the situation under control;)

Pass the Pack

Hey Powder - I passed the last month by crossing off the days on my calendar until I was allowed to fish them again. Something about not being allowed that makes me want to go.

There are times I don't leave my house for a couple days - by choice.

If you were to tell me I wasn't allowed to leave for those same couple of days I would be salivating with anticipation to get out again.

So it's just about the freedom to go.

If this storm misses us like I think it might I'll probably drop the pick for the afternoon tide on an inshore hump. I really don't care if I catch one I will just enjoy going through the process again.

Although of course I am getting sick of frozen fish...

Bags - where there's smoke...

Craig - I don't even want to imagine what you might pull out of the tailings pond...

Kelly - Real job? Gross.

Good luck Solarwind and Humpy!!!!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Did it, didn't catch any.

Ratfish, ratfish, ratfish. God I hate those things.

Of course, it was horrid out there, but went through the motions and fished opening day so I'm happy.

SO many prawns though...

This weekend IS prime though.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Well Mr. Hopper, any chance of telling us where you didnt catch any fish....

well im going out Thurs and Fri , hell or high water..... hopefully snag something...!

2 fish Thursday and 2 on friday...... less than 2 hours each day.....5 hook ups for 4 fish and only one doggie, 4 of the 5 hook up were on spoons, on a spreader bar...25 to 44lbs, on anchor 180 to 200ft

Back